Saturday, October 28, 2006

My dating life

Wednesday i was getting fed up with waiting for "Mr." to call me, so i called him. Thanks for the advice gals. I left a message on his voicemail. He called me back in a half hour. He's working lots of hours. Told me he has to be up at 3:00 am every day and he usually works until 8:00pm. He works on a dairyfarm and harvest is over but other things need to be done right now. I told him how i felt. I wanted to see him but understood and would let him call me as he's working so much. He told me "nah just call i always have the cellphone with me".

I am going to let him call me now. I want to see if he is "into me" Even if he is busy he can call, that doesn't have to take up more than 5 mins.

Rainbowannie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't base is lack of calling as not being into you (if he lacks calling you that is) That's a horrible thing to do to your esteem. There are SO very many reasons why guys don't call, especially if they are busy. Trust me, my loverboy doesn't call me very often at all when he's gone up north to work. I've been thinking something was "wrong"....but guys just don't think like us...plain and simple. If he doesn't call for awhile, remember he gave you the a.o.k. to call him. Don't end up stewing about why he didn't call; its a bad bad thing....Although giving him a couple days is probably a good choice...

alikat789 said...

you are right Raven...i seem to forget the differences of man and woman. I was suprised to get a phone call last night. Just want to actually see him in person again...almost forgetting what he looks like.

FitGirl said...

I can relate RA. Dating is hard... not wanting to come across too needy/excited/desperate.... it's not the easiest task to achieve!

Sounds like he is into you, or like Raven said, he wouldn't have given you the go-ahead to call his cel phone anytime! That is a pretty nice gesture, for a guy that sounds like he's working very, very hard right now.

You should call him to plan a next date! Guys love it when women take tha initiative! Might be the angle you need to win this guy over :)

Best of Luck, cuz! You deserve the best!!!