Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm so Excited and i just can't hide it ...

**why does this keyboard not have note keys...really why not**

It's been so long that the new blogger has arrived. Has anyone checked this out. I don't have a google account yet.

Anyhoo, i'm excited...tonight's soccer game was so much fun. Not only did we win, play like a team, and i played good but i realize now more than ever that i do have good friends on the team. "Sea Turtle" (not real name and in no way is it an accurate term) and me are attending a steak nite this weekend. Sounds like one of our new girls "Swan" might attend with us. I also volunteered to organize the team's steaknight in January. "Aziola" and me are meeting with coach to setup the date tommorrow nite. I'm excited like i said.

Also Sea Turtle, Meerkat and me are volunteering for the Juno Awards 2007. They are being held in our city and it would be so fun. I was checking out the volunteer activities and i want to do a lot of them. The media help would be fun, interesting.

___________________________________

On another note, i now own Angel orale cards. I can do readings. Mostly i do them for myself right now, but i have given Mamma Bear a couple and they have been very accurate. Getting back into my angels has opened me up spiritually. I believe my spiritual learning is the angels and is what excites me. It's so interesting how i can draw a card and think oh it's the wrong one. Then shuffle the deck draw another card and lo and behold it's the exact card. The Angels really want me to know this pay attention. I could go on and on but that could be for another day.

Rainbowannie

2 comments:

FitGirl said...

Sounds like things are coming together for you right now, RA. I'm really happy to hear the happiness in your Blog! It's very obvious! :) And contagious!!!

Sounds like you really do have some good friends on your soccer team! I'm glad you were given the opportunity to open up to the girls on your team and that they were so very accepting of you! Your "Steak Nights" sound like fun! I'm sure you'll tell us all about them!

Namaste! ~j

islandarts said...

You really need to locate and watch the DVD called 'The Secret'...
You sounds like you would get a lot out of it right now.
Let me know if you can't find it, I may be able to send you a copy!