Friday, October 13, 2006

exciting post?? :( maybe not

so i'm made it this far to post something...what to post...my life isn't very exciting. I am happy at work. Need to deal with my payroll administrator. She wants to make changes and i agree any change to make processing of payroll better is good but not if it will cause problems with all the salaried employees. Why complicate it if it works fine.

Oh just remembered i need to send a work email...how lame Friday nite and i'm thinking about work...i need a life...need to get out more...soccer starts soon and i will be hosting the next cards night oh and i will be volunteering for the festival of trees. Not sure what it involves but i'm sure it will be fun and i'll meet more people

Okay the cards night, for the last two outdoor soccer season windup party- 5 girls and me enjoyed playing cards after everyone else left. We are all in the same age bracket...28-35. We always said we need to do it monthly but noone ever organizes it. This month i'm trying to organize it. Only two have responded to emails so far, so now i need to telephone and set the date. Cause if the date isn't set then the cards night won't happen. Oh it is so fun last time we got together...i was crying and splitting my gut.

I need to improve my blogging ability i seem to write and then stop, not sure if its working for me.

Rainbowannie

PS. Who is a flickr pro user....is it worth the money...i'm still basic and not liking the set limit of 3

2 comments:

FitGirl said...

FlickrPro user here :)

I agree it's worth the money! Pretty cheap way to store your valuable photos, don't you agree?

Check out my Flickr photos for proof that it's worth the money!

islandarts said...

I am a pro user, I bought 2 years when I renewed my membership!
I use it to archive my MOUNTAINS of photos and I LOVE it. I can punch in any tag like 'Dog' and get all the photos I've taken on my dog... it's great. Not to mention if my computer kicks the bucket suddenly- I will have saved 1500 very valuable photos in flickr.
Totally worth the 25 bucks!!