Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct 20 - Gili

Today is my last full day on the island of Gili. I got a sunburn yesterday on my back so i'm trying to avoid the sun. The internet cafe has nice a/c so it's a nice place to hang out. Our room is without power so the fans can't work but i so want to have a nap. Maybe the gazebo outside will be cool enough.

Tomorrow we catch a boat to take us back to Bali. We are heading to Ubud, where we will overnight on Thursday night i will be getting a ayurvedic massage - chakra dhara at Bali Botanical Spa's . Ubud is full of artsy type things and the place is small. think we will get the 5 hour ricepaddy walk in also.

I must say i'm getting ready to get home, been wanting to do a run but it's so hot that i don't even attempt it. Feel it's time to put into action the ideas that have been running through my head.

Well maybe time to attempt that nap now. Would love to sunbake or go into the ocean again but the sunburn and well i told you a little about the ocean coral here.

1 comment:

bada bing said...

I sent you an email about taking panorama's. Check yahoo.