Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oct 14 - Bali

Its the 2nd full day in Kuta Bali,yesterday we went to the beach for 3 hours and i burnt. Today is a personal day, meaning we all do whatever we want to do. We will meet up later for supper and drinks. I'm going for a pedicure and then maybe have some sun at our hotel by the pool or in the lounge with my book. Trying to stay out of the sun cause the burn hurts especially on the boob area,i forgot to sunscreen areas like the boobs,shoulders and back and the top of my hips. I might go find a rashi -its a surfer type top shirt that is bathing suit material. So far haven't found a shop that sells them. As i'm on foot and don't ant to get too lost but i think i might be already i have an idea of where the beach is so i will be able to find my way back to the hotel. Today & Tomorrow is a celebration in Bali an not all stores are open.

I know i have a lot of blogs to get caught up on but this internet and keyboard are driving me crazy. The keyboard space bar doesn't work unless you really press hard on it. I'll try to post more pics today.

No comments: