Sunday, October 28, 2007

Follow up to previous love life post & new beaded jewelry creations




I finally did it. Let the friend know i wasn't interested. He said he knew already but enjoyed spending time with me. He told me to call him and I've been busy this week and for some reason when i have spare time i haven't called him. I finally called him tonight and he has company so he's calling back. Wonder how this/if it will change things, probably but that's alright. Now he knows the truths and i don't have to wonder every time I'm out with him if he expects me to likes him back. I can't stop him from liking me, but he now knows where he stands.
_________________________________________________________________________


I have started beading again. I seem to be viewing a lot of blogs, flickr's, and internet bead mags over the last weeks. I have gotten inspired to pick up the beads again but i'm back to the basics...well was i ever not at the basics. Check out my flickr for my latest creations. As soon as i can remember what the website link is, i will do it.

3 comments:

FitGirl said...

Did you also get a new do? I very much like it! Suits your face perfectly!!! And your eyes are so blue in that pic! You look fantastic, hun... no wonder this friend of yours likes you :) I'm glad you finally confronted him though. No need to lead him on or feel weird around him.

PS... your beaded creations are very nice! I especially love your wire wrapped bead! Cool! Keep up the awesome work!

alikat789 said...

This is my latest style. I like the cut some days but the bangs are hard to do and they are too long. Thanks for the comments on my beads. The wire wrapped bead was fun and so easy. Thanks to the tutorials from Auntie Bee's

FitGirl said...

I do love the new hair! It looks so fresh and healthy! (But I can relate wit the commments about it being hard to do!)

You're very welcome for the tutes. I'm glad you were able to figure some of them out! Fun times!!!