Saturday, July 07, 2007

confusion

Today, i drove back to the apt to find a van parked in my spot. The second time this weekend. So i decided to leave a note on the car. Saying this is my spot, please move or the landlord will tow. Then i finally get to park in my spot later in the day. I go out to the car again at 6:00 to find a note on my car. It was from the landlord saying i was parked in the wrong spot and to call them if i had questions. Damn right i have questions. Where is my spot then, cause 3 winters ago i doublechecked the breaker in my house with the outlet. Turns out i am suppose to be parked directly across from where i have been parking. That makes sense. The old landlord had given me the wrong information and for 3 years the person spot i parked in must have parked in my spot or didn't have a car. I had to leave another letter under the blue van and apology, when i returned from my trip to pick up the computer...see other post....the owner of the blue van was standing outside about 3 car spots away and decided to read the note at the exact time i was unloading my pc from the car. He red the note and i had to say i wrote the note said i'm sorry. He said "it's alright"

Now i'm going to have to remember hard to park in the new spot.

Rainbowannie/Orangesun....aka i have too many handles probably should just go with Alison

1 comment:

FitGirl said...

that's pretty weird that you have been parking in that spot for 3 years and never been told to move before!

At least it's all fixed now! :) And you apologized, good karma! :)