Thursday, June 14, 2007

Passport office

I was reading facebook last week, and fitgirl wrote a note regarding passports. I took her advice and i'm so glad i did. Fitgirl just completed her passport and went to the passport office, someone gave her the hint to complete the a)online passport and not paper and pen and b)go in middle of week, mid-afternoon. So last Thursday, i'm staying up late to complete the online application after the paper and pen version was almost complete.(still needed guaranteer to sign) Wednesday i went to the passport office, got a number from the greeterlady and she told me you will be next. I didn't think she said that right so i sat down. My number was 307. The electronic tallyboard was at 94. I was thinking alright i have 1-1&half hours wait. Just then the tallyboard changed to 307 agent number 4. I think they have one agent specified to online applications. She looked over the passport & documents took my fee and i was on my way.

Total time in passport office -10mins Saving my sanity from waiting in the passport office - priceless

Thanks fitgirl i owe you big time.
Orangesun
PS i'm excited i have a boy calling me (call this a teaser)

1 comment:

FitGirl said...

So Glad I could Help, Ali!

Now, where are you planning to go???