Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

I decided a new hair style was in order. Getting bored with the one i had. I decided to try a new hairstylist and the moment i sat down i felt comfortable and felt that she could do a good job and she was very open with the whole process. Showed me the colors. Confirmed what she heard about how i want my hair. I wanted something that would grow out naturally so check out the pics


I like it. I have a darker color underneath. Darker shade of brown & purplish mixed together.
I can't believe how light my head feels. Now i don't have to rely on a ponytail to get the hair away and off my neck.

Rainbowannie

3 comments:

NWO said...

Yes, quite nice.

islandarts said...

You've always got great hair Alison!!
I WISH i had that kind of body...
She did a great job, I love it!

islandarts said...

Oh ya, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!