Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Backtrack and PA pics

"The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World was the song on the radio on my way home from work. This song brought up good memories....so crazy i was getting teary in the car. Flashback - three years ago i heard this song daily(or 2 times) on my way home from work and to work. I know this song was my Angels way of telling me it will be alright. At the time i was still dating my fiance. We were having problems, well i was unsure about the whole thing. I didn't trust him and for good reason. He cheated and out of that affair...bore a son. Well i didn't find out until 12 months later when the mother filed legal documents for child support. Just glad i found out when i did because i was a month away from our wedding. Okay enough background i'm happy now, glad he is out of my life, my career is developing into something i'm very excited about. The love life could be better but honestly i'm not looking right now. I have other goals for example my 10K is a huge one...another one is reducing the debt so i can purchase a house....i'm ready to redecorate...so ready.

Well off to a coworkers baby shower. I'll post some pics of it later.
This week i'll blog about work.

Enjoy the pics of my PA trip....

this is the view from DD's front yard





These are grandma's basket of pink petunia's










These are Baba's flowers trailing Verdena's











And this is a bouquet she had from Mother's Day...i can't remember who got them for her but i love the pic










Rainbowannie

1 comment:

S Q L Y said...

Nice pics , P A always looks so naturally beautiful.

S Q L Y