Monday, May 15, 2006

Accident no. 3

So what did i do now. The sidebar seems to be at the last post...was it something i was fiddling with. Found out it was the images of my pics....too big that why it pushed the sidebar to bottom

So i'm hoping my minor/major body accidents are over. Had my third one on Thursday. All i was doing was walking...jammed my big toe into something at work with open shoes, serves me right for not watching where i'm walking, and that totally killed soccer practice that evening (I know i shouldn't be practicing yet with shin splints but....i like soccer). That was just one day after the 2nd degree blister on the finger.

The first accident is a tale all to itself and not enough time to write and do it justice tonight. To be continued and posted by the end of Tuesday evening.

Rainbowannie

No comments: