Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Something new

Tommorrow i get my third trial pair of contacts. I'm having no luck. First pair were alright but both ripped in the 2 week period. Granted i am a first time wearer it does happen but both rip in 2 weeks. This last pair, is incredible dry. Thought maybe it was just at work. Nope it's anywhere. Also have trouble focusing. If i'm wearing them and look from computer screen to keyboard, it's fuzzy. Hopefully the new ones i get will work great. We are changing benefit providers at work and want to use the vision care from our old plan. So i can save the $250.00 for glasses in the next 24 months.


In Tblog i could create a link break for a new topic. Can i do it in blogger?

On another note, i'm excited i have a co-ed soccer tournament this weekend. Should be fun. Friday nite game is a late one - 11:30 good thing we play at 11:30am Sat so i can sleep in some.

Rainbowannie

2 comments:

bada bing said...

Hope you get those contacts working properly! Have fun this weekend, we're off to see the Beach boys on Sun.

islandarts said...

What brands of contacts did you try? I had the problem of tearing when I tried colored contacts but with my regular ones I had to use a certain brand to ensure that they wouldn't be too thin. I think it was called surevue or something like that.
I've been thinking of going back to contacts because I seem to be going more blind by the day and I hate wearing my glasses.