Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Half resolved

I took my preggo coworker out for lunch yesterday. After her doctor appoint we learnt that bed rest is in order for her. Babies heart rate is elivated. Good thing her replacement came in early. As Mar 20 was the original starting date for the maturnity leave position.

I almost didn't bring up the trailer trash weekend cause things seems normal. We chatted the whole lunch hour not a great time to break into the topic on my mind. As we were in the car on the way back to work, i apologized and let her know that i didn't want her to associate my character with her. She mentioned that she said "What are you calling me Trailer Trash" as i joke. I think T either got mixed up and didn't mention to J that she was laughing or T didn't hear the sarcasim/joke in her voice. Alright that part saved.

As for J. I still haven't chatted with her. I should but i think i am more mad at myself too. J takes my power. But i allow it. Also i am going to limit my afterwork functions with her. I'm not a bar fan so that limits it somewhat. But i need to speak my mind and let her know when she is crossing my line. Especially if she is going to be a part of our slopitch team. That's another story.


Rainbowannie

1 comment:

islandarts said...

Glad you kinda ironed that one out... I hate office gossip, it's always so nasty.
Well any gossip is really but work seems like the worst.