Thursday, March 16, 2006

Don't you wish sometimes...

people would keep their mouths shut.

Let me backtrack; this past weekend, I joined Coworker J on a roadtrip up to Red Earth to visit J's sister L. The theme of Saturday's drink fest was "Trailer Trash" and you needed to dress up. We got our costumes from handy "Value Village" The pink jumpsuit i got was a little big and J's mom mentioned how she wore one when she was pregant. Hence was born my character. As we got made up on Saturday the character was further delevoped. I was preganant with a baby and my other kids were at home. Well J when on to develop this story further and relate it to a reallife situation at work. Our fellow admin coworker is preggie with baby 3 and all three have different dads. J usually talks bad about the situation. I usually sluff it off or defend her. I have never and do not talk bad about this coworker. I am usual defending her to saying yes but she was in two long term relationships and is still dating the three father.)


Today, J was discussed how T let the story out in the admin dept. J & T are friends and had lunch today...hence how T knows the story. Well the reallife person heard the story. She flipped out, totally thinking it was about her and how we thought she was trailer trash

How do i fix this. I was really good friends with admin coworker; hence because of my location change we don't hang out much anymore. I really don't totally remember if it was me mentioning i had three babies or not but i did mention (in character) that this was not my first baby.

I am so mad at J to even tell the story. Was she not thinking it could get around to the admin coworker. Oh why am i kidding myself. J doesn't care, she doesn't like the admin coworker and is usually all about me. "What's good for me"

I know i have to talk to J about this. Also i need to talk to Admin coworker, next week i must invite her to lunch. Wish i could do it Friday but i have a meeting.

You know how it seems a relationship is going so good, you don't think anything might hinder it. Well i think this just hindered it, but i guess this is a down and how we handle it as friends will determine our friendship.

Rainbowannie

No comments: