Thursday, December 08, 2005

In a new home

Work
Today, was my first official day at my new desk. I still have a couple boxes to move over and unpack into my new filing cabinet. Looks good in the area, got the new office supplies too. Today, i needed to use my creative mind to create a report for our CFO. Took some thinking but i have it planned out. And now to try to figure out pivottables. Okay boring....hehe

New Scrapbooking Project
This weekend is christmas shopping. Still unsure of what gifts to buy, have an idea for some. I have decided for Grandma & Grandpa i am purchasing photoalbums and frames. I am also making a scrapbook page to add to the binder that Mom started. It's a 8x 11 binder and Mom has some plastic shethes that protect the pages. I am going to attempt my hand at scrapbooking some event in my life over the last year. Another thing, i'm doing for them is to somehow update their current albums with Dates, ppl's names and events. Not sure how i am do this. Might get some acidfree paper and use my friend's scrapbooking punch to make little shapes to add to the pages in the albums.

Rainbowannie

1 comment:

FitGirl said...

OH, those are such great ideas!!! I should make them a page for my life too. (Ha ha... how do you take a camera on a date and say "Oh, don't worry, I'm just gonna use this on my scrapbooking page that I'm sending my Grand parents for Christmas!" LOL)

Anyways, I did manage to find you a little something too, in my Christmas shopping adventures :) I'll need your addy. Email me!