Thursday, December 01, 2005

Shopping

Had a wonderful time shopping for a christmas outfit. When with my coworker Jacky, she is so much fun and honest. I love honest shoppers. I havent shopped for a while and was shocked that i didn't like Ricki's at all. The store that i absolutely loved, mostly for the customer service and overall shopping experience was -- Chloe's.

Granted they do have higher end clothes and selection isn't geared to a young mid 20's style. I did love how their pants didnot gap in the back, oh my how could ppl purchase pants that do that, the girl at Ricki's once told me that "it occurs to me too, i just wear a belt" Well i don't want to wear a belt to make the pants fit...Especially when the pants cost $45.00 --- i degress

Chloe's - i found a couple outfits when a clerk noticed and asked to take them and asked if i needed help in finding anything. Yeah i did want some help and she even got the sized i needed off the shelf. Then in the dressing room, i asked for her to find a red shirt to make a red skirt i had...not only did she bring me one shirt-she brought me three and in 2 different sizes. Talk about customer service. The store wasn't extremly busy but boy was she a help and she was honest too. The second pair of pants didn't look that good and she said no they have the wrong cut to your body. Thank you, a honest sales person. I found a real classy outfit but because it's christmas and i didn't even have a christmas outfit budgeted i didn't go with it. But next time i shop i am definatly checking out Chloe's

It's such a shame, when you walk into Reitman's and three salespersons don't even bother asking to help you find anything or bother to ask if you need another size as they see you running out of the dressing room. I so didn't want to purchase my $45 outfit from there. But Cost effectient is what i need right now.

Rainbowannie

1 comment:

FitGirl said...

I hear ya! On ALL accounts!

Customer service is something most sales people lack these days... it's sad!

But I agree, we shop at Walmart for the deals... if we wanted shorter line-ups we'd shop at The Bay or Shoppers Drug Mart (depending on what you are after)... it all comest down to cost though. You have to PAY for a good shopping experience!!!