Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Work work work work work

I was given my first HR assignment yesterday. I think i didn't do too bad but I really don't know if i gave him what he wanted. Don't know if he wanted it researched or not. So i prepared the best i could today, I did little internet researching and figured it was better to include that in my report. I know i had a weak solution but practice makes perfect and not like he needs a report to back everything up especially when he knows what he's recommending. Granted it was practice for me, as he puts it. I sent it this morning and damn it i want some feed back. *Be patient little one.* Next assignment, i need to ask all the questions surrounding it so i'm not guessing.

Today, i was busy working on our annual christmas slideshow. Finally got done one branch but it took me 5 hours to do. Interuptions don't help. So i asked my intermediate accountant if i could work from home on this and she set me up to vpn. Oh i'm excited. Not many times i've wanted to vpn to work, but it would make it easier to work in evenings and on Sundays. Our office is not open on Sundays, therefore those of use without keys can not work that day.

Better get making supper. I'll post on dating later tonight
Rainbowannie

No comments: