Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fitness Challenge

My mama and me have made a challenge. We are going to be lose 10 pounds by christmas. By doing this we will eat healthy, exercise, remember our water and don't overeat.

My exercise plan this week
Monday Yoga
Tuesday On the Ball (Ball workout at the gym)
Wednesday Muscle Scuplt (Fitness class that uses weights and some cardio)
Thursday Fitness Yoga (gym)
Friday Step II - i absolutely love this class
Saturday will be off day
Sunday Pilates

The weekly food plan has not yet been determined and i will need to be picky and make healthy food choices. Cooking for one is difficult but not impossible.

I make the best salad dressing this weekend. I roasted up a whole garlic. Added oil vinegar and soya sauce, seasoning salt, tex mex spices, then a friend mixed some sweet onion kraft dressing to it. Oh it was yummy and can't wait to eat that on my salad later tonight.

Rainbowannie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on track today, kinda went wild on the weekend but it's back to the salads and vegs today.

badabing

FitGirl said...

Good For you guys!
I should join you all in the challenge! I'd love to lose 10 pounds by Christmas!

~RoxGirl