Monday, November 21, 2005

Dating

As most of my readers, if i have any...hehe...know i'm back into the dating scene. I met someone last week and we hit it off. We talked almost everyday untill Saturday. Since then nothing, no talk, no msn chatting, granted it is only Monday right after work. But the freekaviod in me is wondering. "Is he not into me?" Come on Rainbowannie, give it a rest...he's probably busy. Today, i called him to set up a coffee date for tommorrow. I was greeted by the answering machine and sortof asked him there. Told him i'll be out for the evening but please to let me know, either email, voicemail or tommorrow. Now, i wish i could advance time till i get some response. Well hope i get some response.
To think that first dates where confusing, now i'm thinking setting up a third date is confusing.

Well i'll let u all know more about him if we are still seeing each other.
Rainbowannie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say