Thursday, January 04, 2007

YouTube is great

I was in sparkpeople today and found a new group. Yogalovers. As i read the various posts i came across a link to watch some beginner yoga videos. It was 26 mins long and it was quite good. I've been neglectful of yoga for some time now. I was thrilled to see that their was a series of videos also. I then decided to view other yoga videos only to find many where amateur videos that were only 4 mins long but as i scanned i noticed this:

Yoga Hurts

I was laughing so much. I then checked out other similiar videos and came across this hilarious video. Check it out.

Sound Effects

I am proud of myself. I have been recording my food intake and exercising daily. Today i was presented with a temptation. Donuts at work. I find that my eating bad at work. Either the donuts/cinnamon buns/candy that is around. Or my unorganized self that decides to eat out instead. But that changed this week. Oh that reminds me i need to view tommorrow's meal plan and decide upon the menu.

Toudles
Rainbowannie

2 comments:

FitGirl said...

I didn't know you did Yoga! Cool!

I really love Yoga! (and btw, it isn't supposed to hurt! LOL)

It was really awesome seeing you this Christmas! Hopefully we get another chance to hang out soon!

Anonymous said...

JANUARY! Gator, you haven't written since JANUARY - what the heck have you been up to??