Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas meme

1. Egg Nog or hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate...one drink of egg nog in my starbucks chai tea latte or with some spiced rum but i will live without egg nog

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? They are wrapped...big ones are hidden
until the little ones are unwrapped.

3. Coloured lights on the tree and house, or white? i love multicolors and multiphases but i still don't own a set myself....single and living in an apartment will do that to you.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, see number 3

5. When do you put your decorations up? When i get to the parents house.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Stuffing

7. Favorite holiday memories from childhood: Oh you are making me think, i loved packing up my toys to take with me to Aunt Helen's to play with...i remember the year i got a Smurf, a Lamb and a lots more stuffed toys and then playing with my girl cousins

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember,
but i remember the year Dean convinced me to open the hidden gifts in Mom's closet. It was a couple days before christmas, I got a 35mm camera and Dean got a Nintendo(no number).

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Our new tradition is to open all gifts on the Eve and then the next day we sleep in a bit and worry about cooking Christmas Dinner

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? don't have one, parents got a fibre optic it's usually up when i get there

11. Snow... love it or dread it? i don't mind it...it can be fun

12. Can you ice skate or ski? Yes... But I haven't done either in years.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? i was so excited to get tickets to see the play Les Miserables with Mom in January

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? spending
time with family and friends...sorry Jess this was so true

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Oh, Aunt Helen's christmas pudding...i haven't had it for years...oh Aunt Helen's poppycock too

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? wrapping presents, listenin to christmas songs, and enjoying my family while doing it - oh wait i like turning off all lights in the house and watch the christmas lights twinkle in the house, i usually do this by myself

17. What tops your tree? it's an Angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving when I know what to
give...but i like receiving too

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? don't think i have one, "Mary's Boy Child" by Bonny M is great

20. Candy Canes? i could do without but i usually have to have some, my favorite flavour is anything but peppermint

3 comments:

FitGirl said...

Hi Ali!
Glad to see you all posting up :)

Are you all ready for Christmas?

alikat789 said...

I was getting ready but then Sunday happened...the next post will explain all.

Anonymous said...

WHERE'S THE NEXT POST?????????