Thursday, August 10, 2006

I am in love with





Went to Calgary these weekend, the shopping didn't go too well. Not much clothing that i wanted, seemed like all the stores had the same stuff and same colors. Also i hate the fact that i'm not a L anymore i'm a (dare i say) XL. I dislike it. I've never been an XL before, well time to get this butt in shape. I'm digressing from the Mac topic. As we walked the chinook mall, M and me both noticed that Mac now had a store. My cousin loves Mac and mentioned that they give free makeovers (walkup consulations) So in we walk and browse for a bit, until a saleslady attends to us. I mentioned how i wanted a new eyecolor but i'm unsure about what colors look good on me. That's when M mentioned why don't you get a makeover. There in the mall i got a makeover. I loved the look, could have purchased everything she put on me expect the budget just would not allow that. After purchasing my 7 items - 3 eye colors (with the case), eye pencil, lip pencil, lipstick, eyebrow brush for $125.00 i was done. I have never spent that type of money on one makeup purchase before.

But i still love it, still wearing all of it, wish i got the blush too. I think i'm now a Mac girl. Oh cous what have you got me into. Thanks girl.

Rainbowannie

4 comments:

bada bing said...

One thing about quality makeup is that it doesn't go bad and you should be able to use it till it's gone and not have to throw it out. Check out sparkspeople.com, I think you will like it.

FitGirl said...

Am I the cousin that got you in to this mess! LOL

I know, the MAC makeup artists are so fantastic that they could smear peanut butter on my face and I'd buy it because they are just that good! LOL I once bought blood red eye paint becuase she made it look so sexy on me! I couldn't believe it!

Everytime you use your MAC stuff you will think "Why didn't I buy this before?" It's well worth the $$$, I think. You should have splurged for the MAC brushes too.. there are a few that I cannot live without!

... wait a minute, You were in Calgary and didn't call me??? :( Sounds like you had a good time though :) I was in Cold Lake anyways. Boo.

islandarts said...

As long as you have the staples- you are good to go. Think of it as an investment in your beauty :0)
After you are married with kids you DEFINITELY won't be able to afford it! LOL!
I'm jealous.

alikat789 said...

Just a girl.

Yep you are the cousin that got me hooked and i did purchase one brush (eyeblending brush) for $25.00. If all the brushes cost that much i'm going to need to a purchase now and then. Just a girl, from your blog, i read you were visiting your bestfriend in Cold Lake...i am a smart cookie... sometimes.