Monday, April 10, 2006

First BBQ

I had the first BBQ of the season. J invited me to her house. After completing my taxes on QuickTax (i'm getting a 359 refund...Yahoo), i helped her complete the rest of the preparations.

We had
BBQ with Catalina salad dressing marinate -Yum
Baked Potatoes - needed more onions but that's my preference
Caesar Salad
Fresh Fruit with Dip - the watermelon, pineapple and strawberries were yummy.

Also found out a great fruit dip, so easy too.

Fruit Dip

Jar of Marshmallow Cream
Stick of Cream Cheese
Little bottle of Kahlua

Mix up with an electric beater and tada. Yummy

Check out Journeys to a 10K...new post

Rainbowannie

4 comments:

islandarts said...

That fruit dip looks scrumptious! I've got a good low cal version: Lowfat yogurt (your flavour of choice) mixed with a tub of dream whip (the lowfat variety is probably best but not necessary) Chill and dip fruit. Yummm!

alikat789 said...

That sounds great too. One for the scrapbook recipe book.

Anonymous said...

yay for the refund!!!

FitGirl said...

Lucky girl! Getting a refund is awesome!!! I, on the other hand, OWE AGAIN!
Bah, taxes!

I can't wait to have my first BBQ of the season! Sounds delish!