Thursday, August 07, 2008

Wednesday run & Thursday soccer

Boy it was too hot here in toontown. The run was killer, way to hot to run. Glad to say i am now 5-0 for the last runs for not taking unscheduled walk breaks. I also got my pushup challenge in 61 pushups done today. I am now starting day 1 of week 2 in onehundredpushups. They seem to be getting easier and if i take a longer break inbetween sets it seems even easier to do.

Had soccer game tonight - i had fans yah me. Melissa came out and so did the "Bear" family. OMG was O-Bear the cutest and getting the ball when it came near for the girls to throw in. I was impressed that he stayed for the whole game. Think maybe i have a little interest of soccer in him now. This Saturday O-bear and me have a play date. If the weather is nice we are going to the spray park then blow bubbles and i think i might need to kick the soccer ball around with him. Looks like i should go purchase to walmart and get a small soccer ball or soft like ball.

1 comment:

FitGirl said...

Congrats on your continuous improvements, Alison! You are becoming a good runner, keep up the hard work!