Friday, September 07, 2007

Late night ramble

As one part of my mind is trying to rest, the other part is zooming with ideas, planning future events, thinking about the past. Hence the reason for an 11:00pm Thursday night post.

I'm getting excited for Saturday. I am taking part in the Second annual International Angel Day. A workshop called Connecting with the Angelic & Divine Realms.
What's that you may ask? well i will learn how to:
connect with the Angels, Spirit Guides & other Divine beings
15 Arch Angels
Chakra clearing exercises
Automatic writing
Giving and receiving Angel readings
Clearing and shielding techniques

Oh it's going to be great. I haven't been at a workshop about Angels before. Neither have i been at an event that Doreen Virtue was involved in. I have to be patient and know the Angels will appear if i want them to. I have opened my chakra's in the past but haven't fully opened all my chakra's nor do i sometimes hear the words the Angels are speaking. This class will be amazing.

1 comment:

FitGirl said...

Ali, this workshop sounds really cool!!! You will have to post about it! I want to know what you learned from it!